Dreams have long been regarded as potent tools in facilitating personal development, spiritual growth, and magical capacities. This class will provide skillful guidance to enhance dream recall and support your dream exploration. A variety of dream traditions will be represented so that all dreamers will leave with accessible techniques to apply on their path. Come with questions and/or dreams to share, leave with renewed inspiration for your nocturnal magical practice.
- Perspectives on dream work from Carl Jung, Jeremy Taylor, and Rosemary Ellen Guiley
- Developing an individualized dream work practice
- Practices to support dream recall, including herbs and invocations
- Addressing obstacles and sleep issues
- Rehearsing dream yoga and lucid dreaming skills
- Accessing healing dreams and dream guides
Mim is a circle keeper and third generation dream worker. She has over a decade of experience with lucid dreaming. She works with individuals and groups to debunk limiting beliefs about dream work. Her mission it to support all dreamers on their unique journeys.