The use of casting as a means of establishing sacred space is a common practice in Wiccan and Neopagan traditions. In fact it is widely considered the most important step in spiritual and magickal work. And yet few really know how to do it or do it well.
In Casting Sacred Space, Neopagan practitioner Ivo Dominguez, Jr., offers a comprehensive introduction to the techniques and rituals of casting, including:
- How to become grounded and centered before one begins
- The Proper timing for casting and ritual work
- How to open up one's psychic senses to work with subtle energies
- How to set the stage for magickal work both internally and externally
- Protection, symbols and meditations for maintaining sacred space.
- The Circle, the Quarters, and other modes of casting sacred space
- Quartering, energy work, and many cross-practice connections including Qabala and chakras.
This is a practical, accessible handbook for the beginner with cross appeal to seasoned practitioners of ritual magick.