Having a hard time tapping into the light? Find illumination, resiliency, self-care, and inner magic with Light Magic for Dark Times—an inspired, accessible, and modern collection of practices, rituals, and spells. You'll power up your inner witch, map your road toward healing and regeneration, find your creativity, and explore your shadow side.
Luna Luna Magazine's Lisa Marie Basile shares spells, rituals, and practices, including:
- A spell to banish recurring nightmares
- A graveyard meditation for engaging with death
- A mermaid ritual for going with the flow
- A zodiac practice for tapping into celestial mojo
- A rose-quartz elixir for finding self-love
- A spell to recharge after a protest or social justice work
- + crystals, herbs, sigil magic, fashion magic, shadow work, and sex magic
These 100 spells are ideal for those inexperienced with self-care rituals, as well as experienced witches. They can be cast during a crisis or to help prevent one, to protect loved ones, to welcome new beginnings, to heal from grief, or to find strength.
Whether you're working with the earth, performing a cleanse with water or smoke, healing with tinctures or crystals, meditating through grief, brewing, enchanting, or communing with your coven, Light Magic for Dark Times will help you tap into your inner witch in times of need.