Join Dakota St. Clare for this in-depth breakdown of a prime building block of all spiritual paths and practices: purification & protection!
Spiritual hygiene is an essential component in all traditions, involving various rites and rituals, amulets and talisman, spells and prayers aimed at purification and protection. However, this core element is so often misunderstood or entirely ignored by many and only later considered during times of crisis.
Join us as we debunk common myths, connect theory to actual practice and explore a wide range of effective methods for the purification and protection of one's self, their tools and their home. We will examine the most common threads found across traditions and how they can be practically implemented in our modern lives. These techniques and the spiritual technology behind them work within any religious tradition and do not require any specific affiliation or initiation, they are accessible to all.
Subjects covered in this class include:
- What are the mechanics of purification and protections?
- How, why and when should either take place?
- What are the different methods of cleansing and protection which can be employed?
- How does one diagnose the spiritual health of one's self and one's home?
- What are the sacred, holy herbs?
- Who are the spirits offering aid in these works?
- How does one obtain or create amulets, talismans and good luck charms to ensure protection?
- And so much more!
Dakota St. Clare is one of Brooklyn’s premier witches, diviners and spiritual workers. They are a reader, educator and co-owner at Catland Books in Brooklyn, NY & the founder of St. Lucy Apothecary. They founded Witch School in 2019 and have assisted hundreds of students from all over the world in fully realizing their spiritual practice. Dakota has enjoyed international recognition for events like Hex Trump & Hex Brett Kavanaugh, and their work has been featured in The New York Times, Rolling Stone, Vogue, Huffington Post, VICE, Broadly, Buzzfeed, TIME, Newsweek and MTV.