The Crystal Witch: Part I
This class is the deep dive you've been waiting for!
- Learn the differences between polished and raw, natural and lab-created crystals and stones
- Learn how they are a key component in both modern technology and in ancient healing methods
- Discover the many important correspondences for some of the most popular stones
- Learn the in's and out's of "cleansing" and "charging" your stones
- Explore the many ways crystals are used in amulets and talismans or as ingredients themselves
You'll leave this class feeling prepared with a basic list of crystals every witch can start working with and the ability to effectively analyze any crystal which crosses your path!
Bee Sampson is a Brooklyn based swamp witch hailing from Florida and their folk magic practice is rooted in the earth, their heritage and plain common sense. They have studied and worked with herbs, crystals and curios for years and are happy to share their expertise. Bee is the founder of niche perfume brand Venus Invictus and founder and curator of Swamp Witch Curios, an ethically sourced collection of animal curios available to all. They offer readings using Astrology, Numerology & Crystal Casting and have helped many clients further understand themselves and their path in life. Bee has also worked as the resident in-store witch at Catland for years; supporting, educating, building community and welcoming newcomers to our ever growing family.
You can follow their story on IG @venus_invictus and TikTok @catlandbooks.