The Thrifty Witch's Book of Simple Spells: Potions, Charms and Incantations for the Modern Witch
There’s nothing wrong with simple and straightforward. Easy spells are not less worthy spells. These ideas are central to the practice of the Thrifty Witch. Sick of not being able to easily source (or afford) what she needed for spells, Wren Maple dedicated herself to collecting and optimizing spells that could work for all witches—no matter where they were on their journey and no matter their personal resources. Now The Thrifty Witch is sharing her research and bringing her collection to the page for the first time. The Thrifty Witch’s Book of Simple Spells is part primer, part spellbook. It includes:
- Getting started/witch basics: Witchcraft as self-care, how to establish a practice, and a handful of super-easy spells to get casting today.
- Key ingredients for spells: Starter stones and herbs, how to source, what to buy first, and more questions answered!
- Simple spells for every witch: Just like the spells Wren is known for online, nearly every spell in the book requires five items or fewer, and all ingredients are easy to source.
- Specific spells: Organized by purpose (e.g. love spells, protection spells), these spells are sure to cover what you're looking to cast.
- Tips and Tricks for Casting: When to cast for best results, where to cast and why it matters...make your spells count!